International Conference on Ultrafast Optical Science
September 30-October 04, 2019
Lebedev Physical Institute of RAS
Expected Plenary Speakers
- Y.Cheng "Femtosecond laser 3D micromachining: from research prototype to industrial tool"
- A.Fedyanin "Ultrafast nonlinear optics in Mie-resonant dielectric nanoantennas"
- P.Gaal "Optical generation and control of surface acoustic waves"
- E.Glebov " Primary photophysical and photochemical processes for platinum metal complexes prospective in photochemotherapy of tumors"
- I.Kostyukov "XCELS project: new source of extreme light and unique physics and applications"
- P.Kazansky "Advancing the science and art of ultrafast laser writing"
- G.Leuchs TBA
- A.Mysyrowicz " Cavity-free lasing from Nitrogen plasma filaments"
- P.Planken " Detection of buried gratings underneath optically opaque layers using ultrafast electron dynamics and ultrafast photo-acoustics"
- M.Sentis " Pulsed Laser Plasma hard x-ray source for phase contrast imaging and applications in biology and material science"
- D.Skryabin "Frequency comb generation in microring resonators with quadratic nonlinearity"
- G.Steinmeyer "Ultimate quantum noise limit of frequency comb measurements: can we read out optical clocks with 10^-20 precision?"
- V.R.Soma "Femtosecond Laser Materials Processing for Defense Applications: Recent Advances"
- K.Sugioka " Femtosecond 3D processing fabricating functional micro and nanodevices"
- S.Ter-Avetisyan " XCELS project: new source of extreme light and unique physics and applications"
- F.Vallee " Linear and nonlinear ultrafast optical response of a single nano-object"
- A.Zheltikov " Ultrafast nonlinear optics in the mid-infrared: Expanding the realm of optical physics"
- E.Khazanov " Toward the next generation of high-peak-power lasers "
- A.Yartsev " Understanding of charge carrier dynamics in semiconductors: importance of concerted time-resolved techniques "