VI International Conference on Ultrafast Optical Science
We are glad to announce that our VI International Conference on Ultrafast Optical Science "UltrafastLight-2022" will be held in Lebedev Physical Institute (Moscow, Russia), October 03-07, 2022. This year our conference is dedicated to the centenary of Prof. Nikolay Basov.
The conference program covers the following main topics:
- Extreme light.
- Ultrafast phenomena in ionized gases, semiconductors and metals
- Ultrafast macro- and nanoscale phenomena in condensed matter
- Femtosecond nonlinear optics, filamentation, high-field THz generation.
- Frequency combs in spectroscopy and optical clocks
- Physics and technology of ultrafast lasers and ultrashort laser pulses
- Ultrafast laser technologies and structured light in micro-optics and nanophotonics
- Ultrafast laser technologies in biomedicine
Please, draw your attention to the most important conference dates:
There is no participation fee
You can register as a participant without submitting a talk.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as a participant of "UltrafastLight-2022" in Moscow!
P.N. Lebedev Physical Institute (LPI), Leninskiy prospect 53, Moscow, Russia
The Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (LPI RAS) is one of the largest and oldest scientific research centers of the country. Its scientific program covers almost all major fields of physics. As a modern polyphysical body, the Institute was founded in 1934 by Academician S.I Vavilov, an outstanding optical physicist and science organizer. The LPI takes its history from a Physical Cabinet established by the Emperor Peter the Great in 1714. Such prominent scientists as D. Bernoulli, L. Euler, M.V. Lomonosov worked at the Physical Cabinet.
The history of the LPI is marked with greatest scientific discoveries, such as the Vavilov–Cherenkov effect, the phase-stability principle, the scientific bases of controlled thermonuclear fusion and quantum generators. Staff members of the Lebedev Physical Institute were repeatedly honoured with the most prestigious international and domestic prizes and awards, including Nobel prizes awarded to I.E. Tamm, I.M. Frank, P.A. Cherenkov, N.G. Basov, A.M. Prokhorov, A.D. Sakharov and V.L. Ginzburg.